Looking for a business card wallet that won’t damage your business cards? Consider the APHRA business card wallet. With its wood frame, your business cards have room to be stored securely and to slide out easily when you need them. The wood frame protects cards from bending and developing tattered edges, keeping your cards looking presentable. You look your best when meeting with clients and customers – your cards should too.
= THE DETAILS =
- Oiled full-grain leather & cross-grain baltic birch plywood
- Pocket depth of 3/8″ [9mm] holds 20-30 business cards, depending on their thickness
- Choose from 4 common business card shapes and sizes: Standard, Square, Moo, and Circle
- Snap closure, available in 4 colors
- Leather available in 10 colors*
- 3 engraving styles to choose from or submit your own
This business card wallet features three engraving styles, which are laser-engraved into the leather:
- Wild Portulaca (Calandrinia caulescens)
- Viperine Snake (Natrix maura)
- Cornus florida (Flowering Dogwood)
* Please note that if you are choosing black leather with an engraving, the engraving will be more of a texture on the black and will not be highly visible. It is very subdued but still visible. It is recommended that you choose a color from the pastel category if you wish to see the engraving better. Engravings will be brown.
>> Please allow 2-3 business days before shipment, as these wallets are made to order.
= LEATHER//TIMBER =
As an architect, I design my products like I design buildings: paying attention to details and quality materials. All of my leather//timber pieces begin as a big roll of unfinished vegetable tanned full-grain leather and a sheet of baltic birch plywood. Each piece is cut out with a laser cutter, then cleaned by hand. I prepare and assemble the wooden frames, then dye each piece of leather using my own blend of dyes, oil and burnish them by hand, then set the snaps. All this before I hand-stitch the pieces onto their wooden frames with durable waxed nylon thread.
I believe the materials we use in products should be respected for their unique inherent qualities, so I base my product designs around this concept. This simple approach delivers products with are true to their nature and are therefore resilient to time and use. I take pride in developing products that are faithful to their material strengths because when the products we use are happy, we are happy.
LEATHER // FIBER // TIMBER // BOULDER
elements of the earth // composed by hand
Handmade by Irene Estelle Miller in Lowell, Massachusetts